Norwich image consultant to ‘do a Gok Wan’
Image consultant Claire Bunton aims to show you how to look fabulous in fashion at a makeover event with a difference during Norwich Fashion Week.
If you watch makeover programmes on television and wish that you could learn the style tips that suit you, here is your chance to give yourself a makeover.
Image consultant Claire Bunton has teamed up with Jarrold to host the Love What You Wear Style Event with Claire Bunton during Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Find out how you can wear the right colours that will make you look younger and discover the shapes that will make you appear taller, shorter, slimmer or curvier in a workshop that will give you the boost you need for the year ahead.
MAC make-up artists and hair specialists Aveda will also be on hand to give you hair and make-up advice so that you can get a complete new look.
You may also want to watch:
The Love What You Wear event takes place on Wednesday March 14 from 6.30pm until 8.30pm in Cafe Benjamin in Jarrold. Tickets are limited and cost �12.50, which includes Claire's expert advice, wine and nibbles and make-up and hair advice. You will also receive a dicount voucher for a one-to-one consultation with Claire.
Tickets are available from Jarrold Customer Services 01603 660661, online at www.jarrold.co.uk, and from Claire Bunton email@example.com or 01692 538947.
- 1 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 4 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 Man and woman found dead in home