Norwich homes go glam for graphics
Black and white geometric patterns come into the home as graphic glam gives minimalist rooms an update. By EMMA HARROWING
If you like your home to have a minimalist masculine style you will love this season's graphic glam trend.
Monochrome interiors, which were big last year, take on an arty form with geometric patterns and architectural prints.
Get the look by keeping your colour palette neutral with black, white and grey or beige and mix patterns. Look for upholstered furniture with typography print, cushions with iconic architectural images, striped rugs and texturised photo frames and accessories.
Don't be afraid to mix graphical patterns, so long as you stick to two or three colours your room will come together and look stylishly co-ordinated.
You may also want to watch:
Get the look with our pick of home accessories - just click on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse