Norwich homes go glam for graphics
Black and white geometric patterns come into the home as graphic glam gives minimalist rooms an update. By EMMA HARROWING
If you like your home to have a minimalist masculine style you will love this season's graphic glam trend.
Monochrome interiors, which were big last year, take on an arty form with geometric patterns and architectural prints.
Get the look by keeping your colour palette neutral with black, white and grey or beige and mix patterns. Look for upholstered furniture with typography print, cushions with iconic architectural images, striped rugs and texturised photo frames and accessories.
Don't be afraid to mix graphical patterns, so long as you stick to two or three colours your room will come together and look stylishly co-ordinated.
You may also want to watch:
Get the look with our pick of home accessories - just click on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 4 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 9 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 10 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident