Norwich hit-and-run driver found
David BaleThe driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by policeDavid Bale
The driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by police.
As reported, the grand opening of Modelzone at the former model store Keller's Model Marque in Cattle Market Street was postponed for a day after a hit-and-run driver crashed his car into the front window.
A Norfolk police spokeswoman said: 'We have now located the car and the driver and would like to thank members of the public for their assistance in this matter.'
The driver of the vehicle, believed to be a Ford Escort, left the scene after ploughing into the shop around 10.30pm on Wednesday, June 9. The shop finally opened on Friday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk