Norwich hit-and-run driver found
David BaleThe driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by policeDavid Bale
The driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by police.
As reported, the grand opening of Modelzone at the former model store Keller's Model Marque in Cattle Market Street was postponed for a day after a hit-and-run driver crashed his car into the front window.
A Norfolk police spokeswoman said: 'We have now located the car and the driver and would like to thank members of the public for their assistance in this matter.'
The driver of the vehicle, believed to be a Ford Escort, left the scene after ploughing into the shop around 10.30pm on Wednesday, June 9. The shop finally opened on Friday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 6 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident