Norwich hit-and-run driver found
David BaleThe driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by policeDavid Bale
The driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by police.
As reported, the grand opening of Modelzone at the former model store Keller's Model Marque in Cattle Market Street was postponed for a day after a hit-and-run driver crashed his car into the front window.
A Norfolk police spokeswoman said: 'We have now located the car and the driver and would like to thank members of the public for their assistance in this matter.'
The driver of the vehicle, believed to be a Ford Escort, left the scene after ploughing into the shop around 10.30pm on Wednesday, June 9. The shop finally opened on Friday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 4 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 5 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home