Norwich hit-and-run driver found
David BaleThe driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by policeDavid Bale
The driver of a car that ploughed into a new model shop in Norwich has been found by police.
As reported, the grand opening of Modelzone at the former model store Keller's Model Marque in Cattle Market Street was postponed for a day after a hit-and-run driver crashed his car into the front window.
A Norfolk police spokeswoman said: 'We have now located the car and the driver and would like to thank members of the public for their assistance in this matter.'
The driver of the vehicle, believed to be a Ford Escort, left the scene after ploughing into the shop around 10.30pm on Wednesday, June 9. The shop finally opened on Friday, June 11.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 5 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 7 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 8 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park