Norwich hip hop retailer to showcase at Norwich Fashion Week show
Dilate Clothing will have a set at tonight's opening night catwalk show.
Local urban fashion label Dilate Clothing will be bringing its range of hip hop clothing to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight.
HipHopers and rappers such as Foreign Beggars, Dubbledge, Jehst, Iron Braydz, Stig Of The Dump, Respek BA, Chrome, Micall Parknsun, Philife Cypher, Arkaic, Asaviour, DJ IQ, DJ Vadim, Blurum13 and Yarah Bravo from Oneself, DJ Syn and Jon Kennedy have worn clothes from the label.
We love the first Dilate Clothing design from RJ Raizk. A talented artist from New York with a meticulous and unique eye for detail. We also love the preppy 'Sneaker Geeks' tee.
You may also want to watch:
What designs Dilate will show tonight is still underwraps.
The Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show takes place tonight from 7.30pm. Tickets are sold out, but watch this space for highlights from the show and read the Norwich Evening News on Monday for all the news and looks from the catwalk.
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
See our events section for more fashion events taking place throughout the week.