Norwich hip hop retailer to showcase at Norwich Fashion Week show
Dilate Clothing will have a set at tonight's opening night catwalk show.
Local urban fashion label Dilate Clothing will be bringing its range of hip hop clothing to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight.
HipHopers and rappers such as Foreign Beggars, Dubbledge, Jehst, Iron Braydz, Stig Of The Dump, Respek BA, Chrome, Micall Parknsun, Philife Cypher, Arkaic, Asaviour, DJ IQ, DJ Vadim, Blurum13 and Yarah Bravo from Oneself, DJ Syn and Jon Kennedy have worn clothes from the label.
We love the first Dilate Clothing design from RJ Raizk. A talented artist from New York with a meticulous and unique eye for detail. We also love the preppy 'Sneaker Geeks' tee.
You may also want to watch:
What designs Dilate will show tonight is still underwraps.
The Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show takes place tonight from 7.30pm. Tickets are sold out, but watch this space for highlights from the show and read the Norwich Evening News on Monday for all the news and looks from the catwalk.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Man and woman found dead in home
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 10 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride
See our events section for more fashion events taking place throughout the week.