Norwich hip hop retailer to showcase at Norwich Fashion Week show
Dilate Clothing will have a set at tonight's opening night catwalk show.
Local urban fashion label Dilate Clothing will be bringing its range of hip hop clothing to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight.
HipHopers and rappers such as Foreign Beggars, Dubbledge, Jehst, Iron Braydz, Stig Of The Dump, Respek BA, Chrome, Micall Parknsun, Philife Cypher, Arkaic, Asaviour, DJ IQ, DJ Vadim, Blurum13 and Yarah Bravo from Oneself, DJ Syn and Jon Kennedy have worn clothes from the label.
We love the first Dilate Clothing design from RJ Raizk. A talented artist from New York with a meticulous and unique eye for detail. We also love the preppy 'Sneaker Geeks' tee.
You may also want to watch:
What designs Dilate will show tonight is still underwraps.
The Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show takes place tonight from 7.30pm. Tickets are sold out, but watch this space for highlights from the show and read the Norwich Evening News on Monday for all the news and looks from the catwalk.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
See our events section for more fashion events taking place throughout the week.