Norwich hip hop retailer to showcase at Norwich Fashion Week show
Dilate Clothing will have a set at tonight's opening night catwalk show.
Local urban fashion label Dilate Clothing will be bringing its range of hip hop clothing to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight.
HipHopers and rappers such as Foreign Beggars, Dubbledge, Jehst, Iron Braydz, Stig Of The Dump, Respek BA, Chrome, Micall Parknsun, Philife Cypher, Arkaic, Asaviour, DJ IQ, DJ Vadim, Blurum13 and Yarah Bravo from Oneself, DJ Syn and Jon Kennedy have worn clothes from the label.
We love the first Dilate Clothing design from RJ Raizk. A talented artist from New York with a meticulous and unique eye for detail. We also love the preppy 'Sneaker Geeks' tee.
You may also want to watch:
What designs Dilate will show tonight is still underwraps.
The Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show takes place tonight from 7.30pm. Tickets are sold out, but watch this space for highlights from the show and read the Norwich Evening News on Monday for all the news and looks from the catwalk.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
See our events section for more fashion events taking place throughout the week.