Norwich high street fashion retailer goes into administration
Jane Norman in The Mall has gone into administration after the high street store struggles to find a buyer.
High street fashion retailer Jane Norman has gone into administration.
The high street fashion brand, which has a Norwich store in The Mall and a concession in Debenhams is one of many clothing retailers that have been hit hard with poor sales over the past few months.
More than 1600 jobs are believed to be at risk as the high street chain with debts of a reported �140m searches for a buyer.
You may also want to watch:
Early reports indicate interest from Edinburgh Wool Mills and Debenhams which has more than 100 Jane Norman concessions in its UK stores.
The Jane Norman branch in The Mall is currently closed, but the concession in Debenhams is still open.
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police