Norwich hairdresser set to offer free blow dries during Norwich Fashion Week
The Hairdresser on Wensum Street is the latest local business to sign up for Norwich Fashion Week in March.
It has only been open since September, but already The Hairdresser on Wensum Street in Norwich is embracing the opportunity to take part in the next Norwich Fashion Week.
Norwich Fashion Week takes place between March 8 - 15 and is set to showcase local independent fashion through shows, exhibitions and events taking place all week.
The Hairdresser is run by hair stylists Kirstie Banks and Alex Wooderson who will be offering new clients a free wash and blow dry throughout Norwich Fashion Week.
Says Kirstie: 'This offer is on a first-come-first-served basis as there will only be so many we can fit into a day! If you would like to have a cut with a wash and blow dry we are offering a 50 per cent discount.'
The hair salon is also hosting a new client evening on Tuesday March 13 from 5.30pm to 8pm. The evening gives you the chance to find out what will be hair trends for spring and summer over a glass of champagne, learn how you can get the latest looks and get special offers. There are also goody bags up for grabs for the first 50 people to arrive on the evening.
- 1 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 2 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 3 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Can you spot yourself at the Simply Red gig at Earlham Park?
- 6 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 7 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 8 Carriageway of A11 closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 9 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 10 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
Keep up to date with all the news from on and off the catwalk on the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News and keep checking the Norwich Fashion Week website. Go back to the Norwich Fashion Week homepage by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.