Norwich hairdresser set to offer free blow dries during Norwich Fashion Week
The Hairdresser on Wensum Street is the latest local business to sign up for Norwich Fashion Week in March.
It has only been open since September, but already The Hairdresser on Wensum Street in Norwich is embracing the opportunity to take part in the next Norwich Fashion Week.
Norwich Fashion Week takes place between March 8 - 15 and is set to showcase local independent fashion through shows, exhibitions and events taking place all week.
The Hairdresser is run by hair stylists Kirstie Banks and Alex Wooderson who will be offering new clients a free wash and blow dry throughout Norwich Fashion Week.
Says Kirstie: 'This offer is on a first-come-first-served basis as there will only be so many we can fit into a day! If you would like to have a cut with a wash and blow dry we are offering a 50 per cent discount.'
You may also want to watch:
The hair salon is also hosting a new client evening on Tuesday March 13 from 5.30pm to 8pm. The evening gives you the chance to find out what will be hair trends for spring and summer over a glass of champagne, learn how you can get the latest looks and get special offers. There are also goody bags up for grabs for the first 50 people to arrive on the evening.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 5 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
Keep up to date with all the news from on and off the catwalk on the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News and keep checking the Norwich Fashion Week website. Go back to the Norwich Fashion Week homepage by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.