Norwich hair salon announces ‘colour workshop’ for Norwich Fashion Week
The Gallery Haircutters on Waterloo Road in Norwich will be holding a Focus on Colour event at Norwich Fashion Week on March 12.
Have you ever wondered if your hair colour really suits you? Are you debating whether or not to go blonde or brunette but feel unsure as to what shade will suit your complexion?
Help is at hand at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Gallery Haircutters on Waterloo Road has joined the line-up of Norwich Fashion Week 2012 with a Focus on Colour event in the salon on Monday March 12 between 9.30am and 3pm.
The free event will give you advice on your individual colour depth, tone and technique that suits you, so that you can get a new look for 2012.
You may also want to watch:
At the event you will receive a one-one consultation, enjoy a glass of bubbly and take home a goody bag which includes a discount voucher.
Places are limited so book to confirm your free place on 01603 787248.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 5 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 6 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 7 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
- 10 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
To see the provisional programme of shows and events at Norwich Fashion Week click on the link at the top right hand side of this page.