Norwich hair salon announces ‘colour workshop’ for Norwich Fashion Week
The Gallery Haircutters on Waterloo Road in Norwich will be holding a Focus on Colour event at Norwich Fashion Week on March 12.
Have you ever wondered if your hair colour really suits you? Are you debating whether or not to go blonde or brunette but feel unsure as to what shade will suit your complexion?
Help is at hand at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Gallery Haircutters on Waterloo Road has joined the line-up of Norwich Fashion Week 2012 with a Focus on Colour event in the salon on Monday March 12 between 9.30am and 3pm.
The free event will give you advice on your individual colour depth, tone and technique that suits you, so that you can get a new look for 2012.
You may also want to watch:
At the event you will receive a one-one consultation, enjoy a glass of bubbly and take home a goody bag which includes a discount voucher.
Places are limited so book to confirm your free place on 01603 787248.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 8 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 9 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
To see the provisional programme of shows and events at Norwich Fashion Week click on the link at the top right hand side of this page.