Norwich goes vintage for fashion week
Cinema City is screening Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight in celebration of Norwich Fashion Week and it promises to be a glamorous affair.
It's time to get your little black dress ready as tonight fashionistas will be flocking to Cinema City for the special screening of Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Hosted by Cinema City and Vintage Norwich the event promises a memorable evening of fashion, film and cocktails.
Vintage Norwich will be taking over the bar with Bellini cocktails, a vintage dressing up box and vintage styling tips. Plus G&G will be DJing with vintage vinyl.
You may also want to watch:
If you have already seen the film why not put your glad rags on and join us in the bar for a cocktail or two. The best dressed couple wins a year's membership to Cinema City and a coveted Vintage Norwich goody bag.
Norwich designer Jane Kenning will also be there with her gorgeous take on Audrey Hepburn's iconic dress from the film.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 5 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
The film starts at 8.30pm, but the bar is open from 7pm until late. For tickets to watch the film call the Cinema City box office on 0871 902 5724.