Norwich goes vintage for fashion week
Cinema City is screening Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight in celebration of Norwich Fashion Week and it promises to be a glamorous affair.
It's time to get your little black dress ready as tonight fashionistas will be flocking to Cinema City for the special screening of Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Hosted by Cinema City and Vintage Norwich the event promises a memorable evening of fashion, film and cocktails.
Vintage Norwich will be taking over the bar with Bellini cocktails, a vintage dressing up box and vintage styling tips. Plus G&G will be DJing with vintage vinyl.
If you have already seen the film why not put your glad rags on and join us in the bar for a cocktail or two. The best dressed couple wins a year's membership to Cinema City and a coveted Vintage Norwich goody bag.
Norwich designer Jane Kenning will also be there with her gorgeous take on Audrey Hepburn's iconic dress from the film.
- 1 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 2 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 3 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 4 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 5 Can you spot yourself at the Simply Red gig at Earlham Park?
- 6 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 7 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 8 Carriageway of A11 closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 9 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 10 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
The film starts at 8.30pm, but the bar is open from 7pm until late. For tickets to watch the film call the Cinema City box office on 0871 902 5724.