Norwich girl gets the look for Spring and Summer
If you haven't changed the way you wear your make-up for a while summer's youthful and radiant trend could persuade you to change your look, says Emma Harrowing.
Make-up trends come and go. Just when you get used to the smoky eye with a nude lip, bright bold colour is introduced and lips take on a neon hue and eyes are pared down.
Many women, and I'm talking from experience having done many makeovers over the years, have kept their make-up the same for years. They wear the same colours and apply their make-up in the same formulaic way. Others just stick to wearing a little mascara. Most, however, long for the flawless looking skin they see in magazines or on the television.
The good news is that fresh, flawless skin is a spring and summer trend and so there are many innovative make-up products available to help you achieve a youthful look.
The number of products available may seem a little daunting, but by getting some free advice from one of the make-up artists who work on the many make-up counters in Norwich you can get a look that suits you and is just as easy to apply as your old tried and trusted make-up routine.
You may also want to watch:
To show you how you can get a fresh new look, I took City College Norwich student and model Leanne Stuttard from Norwich to see award-winning make-up artist Jane Hewitt at the Max Factor counter in Boots in Chapelfield. And here are the results.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 3 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 4 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 5 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 6 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 7 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 8 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
- 9 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 10 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
Find out how to get Leanne's look in the paper tomorrow (Monday April 2).