10 things not to miss at this year’s Norwich Food and Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
It's nearly time for the annual free Norwich Food and Drink Festival, sponsored by Norwich solicitors Cozens-Hardy. For something different to treat dad with on Father's Day, head to The Forum on Sunday from 10am-5pm, where the city will be transformed into a celebration of the region's food and drink.
1. Norfolk's newest gin will be launching. Samples of WhataHoot will be given away throughout the day
2. Marvellous Machinery, Ben Burgess invites you to get up close and personal with some of the latest state-of-the-art tractor
3. Cookery Demonstration Theatre, featuring some of the county's best loved chefs including Kate Barmby, former Great British Bake Off Contestant
4.The Producers Street Market sponsored by Lovewell Blake, with more than 40 local food and drink producers to tickle the taste buds
You may also want to watch:
5.Foodie Fun Zone, promising fun foodie activities for younger visitors with activities from Orchard Toys and The British Science Association
6. Splat the Dad what better way to celebrate Father's Day that to throw a soggy sponge at dad!
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
7. Street Food Market offering a range of hot and cold, sweet and savoury dishes to suit all tastes
8. Battle of the Bangers promises sizzling fun by pitting sausage makers from across Norfolk against each other, in the last such competition ever, so don't miss it!
9. The Adnams Pop Up Festival Bar, which this year features Norfolk Raider Cider and coffee from the team at Green Farm
10. Live music and a hog roast with violinist Alison Sparrow and band Headrush