WATCH: Heavy fog cloaks Norwich in haunting scenes
- Credit: Archant
The city was submerged in fog today, creating atmospheric scenes on Mousehold Heath.
Monday afternoon saw heavy fog descend and settle over Norwich.
The extreme weather meant that two Norwich airport flights had to be diverted elsewhere, it did however make for some striking photos.
Look through our gallery of Mousehold Heath transformed by haunting fog and watch our time-lapse video to see the landscape fall into its icy grip.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home