Wild Paths Festival announce second wave of acts
- Credit: Archant
Norwich festival Wild Paths have just announced the second wave of acts.
The buzz continues to grow as Wild Paths, a brand new multi-venue music festival in Norwich, announce the second wave of acts due to perform at the city-wide festival.
With acts like Jose Gonzalez, Jerome Thomas, Franc Moody, Lazy Day, Safe to Swim and Callum Pitt already announced, a whole host of bands and musicians have just been added to the already exciting line up.
The festival will take place at venues across the city, including the Waterfront and Norwich Arts Centre, which will also host a festival warm-up party on Thursday October 17.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Wild Paths Festival takes inspiration from The Great Escape Festival in Brighton which takes place annually and showcases over 400 artists at 35 venues.
Weekend passes are available with access to all events, along with individual day passes and VIP tickets with goodie bags.
The second wave of acts heading to this year's festival are:
Simian Mobile Disco (DJ Set)
Will Saul (DJ Set)
Lost Under Heaven
Sophie Lloyd (DJ Set)
[ K S R ]
County Line Runner
Gaffa Tape Sandy
- Tickets to Wild Paths Festival 2019 are available for £40.02 - £131.46 from Eventbrite