Norwich Fashion Week winners have a fashion face-off
Meet the winners of the Face of Norwich Fashion Week 2011 competition in their first Life Matters fashion shoot.
The androgynous fashion look which sees girls dressing like boys this season sets the perfect scene for a fashion shoot with the winners of the Face of Norwich Fashion Week competition.
Meet winners Danielle Hull and Matthew Gadd, as they are introduced to a world of fashion, make-up artists, hair-stylists, photo shoots and lots of waiting around in a dimly-lit studio.
Styled his 'n' hers outfits from tweed and plaid blazers, skinny jeans with chunky knits, brogues
and loafers, to oversized tuxedo jackets and the luxe sporty preppy look, Danielle and Matthew show you how to wear this season's 'boy meets girl' look with style.
You may also want to watch:
Both were chosen as the faces of Norwich Fashion Week 2011 from a team of wannabe models in an enduring few months of castings, model boot-camp sessions, rehearsals and modelling on the catwalks at Norwich Fashion Week in September.
Bex Parramint, from Powermodel Management in Norwich and one of the judges of the modelling competition, says: 'It was extremely difficult to choose two winners out of the great team of models we had, but Danielle and Matthew stood out from the audition stages. Both are very natural with interesting looks and their own unique style.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
'During the rehearsal stage we couldn't keep our eyes off them. It helps that they are both genuinely nice people and have given everything to the competition.'
See the pictures from the fashion shoot by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
Norwich Fashion Week returns on 8th until 15th March 2012. A modelling competition to find the faces of Norwich Fashion Week 2012 will be launched in the New Year - so watch this space!