Norwich Fashion Week - the countdown begins
The wait is almost over as tonight the city's designers and independent retailers will take centre stage at the opening night of Norwich Fashion Week
Tickets are sold out, the outfits are ready and everyone is waiting with baited breath as to what will be the main trends from the catwalk.
Norwich Fashion Week has arrived!
Tonight the launch party catwalk show kick starts the special week which celebrates independent fashion in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Your Norwich Evening News will be bringing you all the news from the fashion events taking place throughout the week. Keep checking back here and read the Norwich Evening News all next week.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 7 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 8 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 9 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner