Norwich Fashion Week set to launch tonight
Norwich Fashion Week launches this evening with a show from the independent retailers.
The moment Norwich fashionistas have been waiting for has almost arrived as Norwich Fashion Week launches tonight with the Independent Retailers fashion show.
Held at Fusion in The Forum the show will kick off a week long celebration of fashion in Norwich.
On the catwalk tonight are retailers Vanilla, The Tannery, Jarrold, Pure, Ginger, Nola and Hatters, along with retailers and local designers Silk and Sawdust and Poppy Valentine.
You may also want to watch:
Fashion and textile students from City College Norwich will also showcase their original designs and students from the college's Retail Skills Academy will showcase looks from their shop Ego.
Catch the review in tomorrow's Evening News and get an in-depth look at the trends from the launch show in your Evening News on Saturday.
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 6 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 7 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 8 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 9 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 10 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
Follow all the news from the catwalk at the launch show tonight by following us on Twitter @NorwichFashion