Norwich Fashion Week set to launch tonight
Norwich Fashion Week launches this evening with a show from the independent retailers.
The moment Norwich fashionistas have been waiting for has almost arrived as Norwich Fashion Week launches tonight with the Independent Retailers fashion show.
Held at Fusion in The Forum the show will kick off a week long celebration of fashion in Norwich.
On the catwalk tonight are retailers Vanilla, The Tannery, Jarrold, Pure, Ginger, Nola and Hatters, along with retailers and local designers Silk and Sawdust and Poppy Valentine.
Fashion and textile students from City College Norwich will also showcase their original designs and students from the college's Retail Skills Academy will showcase looks from their shop Ego.
Catch the review in tomorrow's Evening News and get an in-depth look at the trends from the launch show in your Evening News on Saturday.
- 1 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 Final warning for officer following clash between two women and cops
- 4 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 5 Restaurant loses walk-in trade after months of roadworks
- 6 Three-vehicle crash closes part of A47 near Norwich
- 7 Norwich family heart-broken to find charity plants stolen
- 8 Teenager holding knife chases boy along city road
- 9 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 10 Revealed: All the city road closures for Run Norwich
Follow all the news from the catwalk at the launch show tonight by following us on Twitter @NorwichFashion