Norwich Fashion Week set to launch tonight
Norwich Fashion Week launches this evening with a show from the independent retailers.
The moment Norwich fashionistas have been waiting for has almost arrived as Norwich Fashion Week launches tonight with the Independent Retailers fashion show.
Held at Fusion in The Forum the show will kick off a week long celebration of fashion in Norwich.
On the catwalk tonight are retailers Vanilla, The Tannery, Jarrold, Pure, Ginger, Nola and Hatters, along with retailers and local designers Silk and Sawdust and Poppy Valentine.
You may also want to watch:
Fashion and textile students from City College Norwich will also showcase their original designs and students from the college's Retail Skills Academy will showcase looks from their shop Ego.
Catch the review in tomorrow's Evening News and get an in-depth look at the trends from the launch show in your Evening News on Saturday.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
Follow all the news from the catwalk at the launch show tonight by following us on Twitter @NorwichFashion