Norwich Fashion Week set to launch tonight
Norwich Fashion Week launches this evening with a show from the independent retailers.
The moment Norwich fashionistas have been waiting for has almost arrived as Norwich Fashion Week launches tonight with the Independent Retailers fashion show.
Held at Fusion in The Forum the show will kick off a week long celebration of fashion in Norwich.
On the catwalk tonight are retailers Vanilla, The Tannery, Jarrold, Pure, Ginger, Nola and Hatters, along with retailers and local designers Silk and Sawdust and Poppy Valentine.
You may also want to watch:
Fashion and textile students from City College Norwich will also showcase their original designs and students from the college's Retail Skills Academy will showcase looks from their shop Ego.
Catch the review in tomorrow's Evening News and get an in-depth look at the trends from the launch show in your Evening News on Saturday.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
Follow all the news from the catwalk at the launch show tonight by following us on Twitter @NorwichFashion