Norwich Fashion Week hunts for the best dressed window
The city's Retail Skills Academy launches a competition for retailers for Norwich Fashion Week
Shop windows across the city could soon be given a revamp thanks to the Retail Skills Academy.
The academy that helps students and independent retailers improve their business and customer services skills has launched a competition to find the best dressed window display in the city.
The competition is run in conjunction with Norwich Fashion Week, which runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24.
You may also want to watch:
Head of the Retail Skills Academy Sue Dougal says: 'The window display competition is open to all retailers in the city. The idea is for the retailer to work with a student from the Retail Skills Academy to create a window display befitting of Norwich Fashion Week.
'The retailer with the winning display will win a scholarship to one of Mary Portas' Master Classes and your store will be featured in the Norwich Evening News.'
- 1 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 2 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 6 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
- 7 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 8 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 9 A look at the faces behind Norwich Market
- 10 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
Award-winning Norwich artists Susan Gunn will judge the finalists.
Retailers wishing to enter should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, name of store and contact details. Judging will take place on February 10 and 11. The winner will be announced at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17.
Keep reading the Life Matters pages over the next month for full details and how you can get tickets to some or all of the events. Or follow us on the Life Matters Facebook page www.facebook.com/norwich.life or Twitter at @NorwichCulture