Norwich Fashion Week goes on Future Radio
The city's biggest fashion event takes to the airwaves as hype for Norwich Fashion Week hots up
Did you know that the producer of Fridays Community Chest programme on Future Radio is 'on-trend' with his mix of checked shirt, jeans and preppy jumper?
No? Neither did presenter Kate Roma.
This was one of the many highlights from Kate's show last Friday as Life Matters' Emma Harrowing was a guest on the show to spread the word about Norwich Fashion Week.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights included a prediction that 70s fashion would be a big trend on the Norwich catwalks and how City College students will be showcasing at the event with a screening of Platform at The Assembley House throughout Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire