Norwich Fashion Week goes on Future Radio
The city's biggest fashion event takes to the airwaves as hype for Norwich Fashion Week hots up
Did you know that the producer of Fridays Community Chest programme on Future Radio is 'on-trend' with his mix of checked shirt, jeans and preppy jumper?
No? Neither did presenter Kate Roma.
This was one of the many highlights from Kate's show last Friday as Life Matters' Emma Harrowing was a guest on the show to spread the word about Norwich Fashion Week.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights included a prediction that 70s fashion would be a big trend on the Norwich catwalks and how City College students will be showcasing at the event with a screening of Platform at The Assembley House throughout Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 2 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 8 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 9 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years