Norwich Fashion Week goes on Future Radio
The city's biggest fashion event takes to the airwaves as hype for Norwich Fashion Week hots up
Did you know that the producer of Fridays Community Chest programme on Future Radio is 'on-trend' with his mix of checked shirt, jeans and preppy jumper?
No? Neither did presenter Kate Roma.
This was one of the many highlights from Kate's show last Friday as Life Matters' Emma Harrowing was a guest on the show to spread the word about Norwich Fashion Week.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights included a prediction that 70s fashion would be a big trend on the Norwich catwalks and how City College students will be showcasing at the event with a screening of Platform at The Assembley House throughout Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 8 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub