Norwich Fashion Week gives retailers the chance to prove they are top of the shops
The finalists are announced for the Retail Skills Academy's window display competition.
The city's Retail Skills Academy has announced the finalists for its window display competition launched to celebrate the start of Norwich Fashion Week.
Knotty Green at the Back of the Inns and Vanilla on Ipswich Road are in the final, and the winner will be announced at tonight's catwalk show at The Library Restaurant.
Retail Skills Academy students Lola Elliot and Lily Bussey designed the window display at Knotty Green. Students Megan Woods and Emily Pritcher designed the window display at Vanilla on Ipswich Road.
You may also want to watch:
All entries were judged by artist Susan Gunn, visual merchandising manager Jane Lloyd and head of the Retail Skills Academy Sue Dougal.
The winning retailer will win a Mary Portas Masterclass of their choice and the winning student will win Chapelfield vouchers.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 4 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 5 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 6 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 7 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?
- 8 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 9 Law firm moves into Prospect House
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward