Norwich Fashion Week gives retailers the chance to prove they are top of the shops
The finalists are announced for the Retail Skills Academy's window display competition.
The city's Retail Skills Academy has announced the finalists for its window display competition launched to celebrate the start of Norwich Fashion Week.
Knotty Green at the Back of the Inns and Vanilla on Ipswich Road are in the final, and the winner will be announced at tonight's catwalk show at The Library Restaurant.
Retail Skills Academy students Lola Elliot and Lily Bussey designed the window display at Knotty Green. Students Megan Woods and Emily Pritcher designed the window display at Vanilla on Ipswich Road.
All entries were judged by artist Susan Gunn, visual merchandising manager Jane Lloyd and head of the Retail Skills Academy Sue Dougal.
The winning retailer will win a Mary Portas Masterclass of their choice and the winning student will win Chapelfield vouchers.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 8 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 9 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 10 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens