Norwich Fashion Week gives retailers the chance to prove they are top of the shops
The finalists are announced for the Retail Skills Academy's window display competition.
The city's Retail Skills Academy has announced the finalists for its window display competition launched to celebrate the start of Norwich Fashion Week.
Knotty Green at the Back of the Inns and Vanilla on Ipswich Road are in the final, and the winner will be announced at tonight's catwalk show at The Library Restaurant.
Retail Skills Academy students Lola Elliot and Lily Bussey designed the window display at Knotty Green. Students Megan Woods and Emily Pritcher designed the window display at Vanilla on Ipswich Road.
You may also want to watch:
All entries were judged by artist Susan Gunn, visual merchandising manager Jane Lloyd and head of the Retail Skills Academy Sue Dougal.
The winning retailer will win a Mary Portas Masterclass of their choice and the winning student will win Chapelfield vouchers.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 8 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 9 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day