Norwich Fashion Week gets a touch of Parisian charm
Paris fashion photographer Mark O'Sullivan drops into Norwich Fashion Week to do a live fashion shoot at The Forum tomorrow
Paris comes to Norwich tomorrow as Paris fashion photographer Mark O'Sullivan is set to do a live shoot at The Forum from midday.
Mark, who has had his photographs in publications such as French Vogue, GQ and on The Times Style pages, is holding a week long fashion photography course at Norwich Arts Centre this week, but is finding time to drop in on Norwich Fashion Week while he is in Norwich.
The shoot is being styled by the Life Matters fashion team at the Norwich Evening News, with hair by Norwich based hair salon The Egg and makeup by Norwich makeup artist Emily Turnbull of Love Moi Makeup.
You may also want to watch:
Mark requested to shoot outfits from local designers and so outfits being styled are from Jane Kenning, Poppy Valentine, Silk and Sawdust, Annette Rolston and Lizzie Wenham and Alice Bodgener, with accessories and jewellery from local designers such as Sugar and Hatter.
The shoot is open to the public and takes place in and outside The Forum until about 4pm (weather permitting).
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
Mark O'Sullivan will also be showcasing his work in a digital exhbition inside The Curve, which can be found in the basement of The Forum.
The event is free.