Norwich Fashion Week draws in local celebrity
Celebrity makeup artist Louise Young made an appearance at The Gallery Haircutters hair and beauty event last night.
It was a night to remember at The Gallery Haircutters last night as makeup artist to the stars Louise Young held a makeup workshop to show guests how to create simple makeup looks for the new season.
Louise has worked on television productions such as Strictly Come Dancing and various film productions.
The makeup workshop was part of a series of hair and beauty workshops put on by The Gallery in their salon on Waterloo Road.
You may also want to watch:
Colour analysis, hair cutting, advice on the latest hair trends and tips on hair products were also on a menu, along with Bucks Fizz and miniature cupcakes.
The Gallery created the looks on the catwalk at the opening night in Fusion in The Forum and will be creating catwalk looks at the Vanilla fashion shows tonight and tomorrow.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub