Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme is launched
The programme of all the main events at this year's Norwich Fashion Week is available online
It is the moment fashion lovers in Norfolk have been waiting for - the launch of the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme of events.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15 with shows, events and launches that celebrate local, independent fashion and beauty in Norwich.
The main shows include the Independent Retailers Show on March 8 (tickets will be available soon) which launches the third Norwich Fashion Week, the Norwich Lanes Fashion Night Out, the Dress Like a Queen Vintage Day and The Designers Show.
Up and coming fashion designers from City College Norwich will be launching their first collection and fashion degree students from the Norwich University College of the Arts will be hosting a fashion installation and fashion shows of their work.
For the full schedule of events click on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 3 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 4 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 5 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 6 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 7 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 8 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 9 Has £10,000 prize crash landed in Norwich from space?
- 10 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in