Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme is launched
The programme of all the main events at this year's Norwich Fashion Week is available online
It is the moment fashion lovers in Norfolk have been waiting for - the launch of the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme of events.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15 with shows, events and launches that celebrate local, independent fashion and beauty in Norwich.
The main shows include the Independent Retailers Show on March 8 (tickets will be available soon) which launches the third Norwich Fashion Week, the Norwich Lanes Fashion Night Out, the Dress Like a Queen Vintage Day and The Designers Show.
Up and coming fashion designers from City College Norwich will be launching their first collection and fashion degree students from the Norwich University College of the Arts will be hosting a fashion installation and fashion shows of their work.
You may also want to watch:
For the full schedule of events click on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 5 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 6 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September