Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme is launched
The programme of all the main events at this year's Norwich Fashion Week is available online
It is the moment fashion lovers in Norfolk have been waiting for - the launch of the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme of events.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15 with shows, events and launches that celebrate local, independent fashion and beauty in Norwich.
The main shows include the Independent Retailers Show on March 8 (tickets will be available soon) which launches the third Norwich Fashion Week, the Norwich Lanes Fashion Night Out, the Dress Like a Queen Vintage Day and The Designers Show.
Up and coming fashion designers from City College Norwich will be launching their first collection and fashion degree students from the Norwich University College of the Arts will be hosting a fashion installation and fashion shows of their work.
You may also want to watch:
For the full schedule of events click on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Power cut hits almost 1,000 homes in Norwich
- 10 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash