Norwich fashion face-off
Meet the winners of the Face of Norwich Fashion Week competition in their first Life Matters fashion shoot. By Emma Harrowing.
The androgynous fashion look which sees girls dressing like boys this season sets the perfect scene for a fashion shoot with the winners of the Face of Norwich Fashion Week competition.
Meet winners Danielle Hull and Matthew Gadd, both from Norwich, as they are introduced to a world of fashion, make-up artists, hair-stylists, photo shoots and lots of waiting around in a dimly-lit studio.
Styled his 'n' hers outfits from tweed and plaid blazers, skinny jeans with chunky knits, brogues and loafers, to oversized tuxedo jackets and the luxe sporty preppy look, Danielle and Matthew show you how to wear this season's 'boy meets girl' look with style.
Both were chosen as the faces of Norwich Fashion Week 2011 from a team of wannabe models in an enduring few months of castings, model boot-camp sessions, rehearsals and modelling on the catwalks at Norwich Fashion Week in September.
Bex Parramint, from Powermodel Management in Norwich and one of the judges of the modelling competition, says: 'It was extremely difficult to choose two winners out of the great team of models we had, but Danielle and Matthew stood out from the audition stages. Both are very natural with interesting looks and their own unique style. During the rehearsal stage we couldn't keep our eyes off them. It helps that they are both genuinely nice people and have given everything to the competition.'
Take a look at the pictures from the Life Matters fashion shoot by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
Norwich Fashion Week returns from March 8 - 15, 2012. Click on the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top right of this page for more information on how you can get involved.