Norwich fashion face-off
Meet the winners of the Face of Norwich Fashion Week competition in their first Life Matters fashion shoot. By Emma Harrowing.
The androgynous fashion look which sees girls dressing like boys this season sets the perfect scene for a fashion shoot with the winners of the Face of Norwich Fashion Week competition.
Meet winners Danielle Hull and Matthew Gadd, both from Norwich, as they are introduced to a world of fashion, make-up artists, hair-stylists, photo shoots and lots of waiting around in a dimly-lit studio.
Styled his 'n' hers outfits from tweed and plaid blazers, skinny jeans with chunky knits, brogues and loafers, to oversized tuxedo jackets and the luxe sporty preppy look, Danielle and Matthew show you how to wear this season's 'boy meets girl' look with style.
Both were chosen as the faces of Norwich Fashion Week 2011 from a team of wannabe models in an enduring few months of castings, model boot-camp sessions, rehearsals and modelling on the catwalks at Norwich Fashion Week in September.
You may also want to watch:
Bex Parramint, from Powermodel Management in Norwich and one of the judges of the modelling competition, says: 'It was extremely difficult to choose two winners out of the great team of models we had, but Danielle and Matthew stood out from the audition stages. Both are very natural with interesting looks and their own unique style. During the rehearsal stage we couldn't keep our eyes off them. It helps that they are both genuinely nice people and have given everything to the competition.'
Take a look at the pictures from the Life Matters fashion shoot by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Norwich Fashion Week returns from March 8 - 15, 2012. Click on the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top right of this page for more information on how you can get involved.