Norwich exhibition to champion cyclists' rights
Tracey GrayA Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.Tracey Gray
A Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.
The exhibition by Norwich Cycling Campaign is being hosted at the Gallery@Ethika shop based in Timberhill, Norwich from tomorrow until Saturday.
The display will include details of the Fill That Hole website, which aims to make councils repair potholes in the road, news of the campaign on road junctions and for more cycle racks in Norwich, plus details of past rides organised by the campaign.
Also available will be free cycle maps of Norwich.
Members of the campaign will be available on Saturday between 10am and 4pm.
As a joint offer with Ethika, Born to It, who are makers of organic, environmentally friendly clothing, and Norwich Cycling Campaign are offering anyone joining the campaign between March 16 and 31, the opportunity to win one of six, Born to It t-shirts.
- 1 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 2 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 10 Bread Source confirms location of new store
For more details about the campaign visit, www.norwichcyclingcampaign.org