Norwich exhibition to champion cyclists' rights
Tracey GrayA Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.Tracey Gray
A Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.
The exhibition by Norwich Cycling Campaign is being hosted at the Gallery@Ethika shop based in Timberhill, Norwich from tomorrow until Saturday.
The display will include details of the Fill That Hole website, which aims to make councils repair potholes in the road, news of the campaign on road junctions and for more cycle racks in Norwich, plus details of past rides organised by the campaign.
Also available will be free cycle maps of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the campaign will be available on Saturday between 10am and 4pm.
As a joint offer with Ethika, Born to It, who are makers of organic, environmentally friendly clothing, and Norwich Cycling Campaign are offering anyone joining the campaign between March 16 and 31, the opportunity to win one of six, Born to It t-shirts.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 5 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 10 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
For more details about the campaign visit, www.norwichcyclingcampaign.org