Norwich exhibition to champion cyclists' rights
Tracey GrayA Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.Tracey Gray
A Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.
The exhibition by Norwich Cycling Campaign is being hosted at the Gallery@Ethika shop based in Timberhill, Norwich from tomorrow until Saturday.
The display will include details of the Fill That Hole website, which aims to make councils repair potholes in the road, news of the campaign on road junctions and for more cycle racks in Norwich, plus details of past rides organised by the campaign.
Also available will be free cycle maps of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the campaign will be available on Saturday between 10am and 4pm.
As a joint offer with Ethika, Born to It, who are makers of organic, environmentally friendly clothing, and Norwich Cycling Campaign are offering anyone joining the campaign between March 16 and 31, the opportunity to win one of six, Born to It t-shirts.
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 3 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 4 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 5 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 7 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 8 Axe for Norwich Tourist Information Centre as closure announced
- 9 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park
- 10 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
For more details about the campaign visit, www.norwichcyclingcampaign.org