Norwich exhibition to champion cyclists' rights
Tracey GrayA Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.Tracey Gray
A Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.
The exhibition by Norwich Cycling Campaign is being hosted at the Gallery@Ethika shop based in Timberhill, Norwich from tomorrow until Saturday.
The display will include details of the Fill That Hole website, which aims to make councils repair potholes in the road, news of the campaign on road junctions and for more cycle racks in Norwich, plus details of past rides organised by the campaign.
Also available will be free cycle maps of Norwich.
Members of the campaign will be available on Saturday between 10am and 4pm.
As a joint offer with Ethika, Born to It, who are makers of organic, environmentally friendly clothing, and Norwich Cycling Campaign are offering anyone joining the campaign between March 16 and 31, the opportunity to win one of six, Born to It t-shirts.
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 5 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 6 5 of the best heated pub gardens in Norwich
- 7 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 8 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 9 'It looks like a supermarket car park': Fury over floodlit city park
- 10 Charity worker risks losing THOUSANDS due to ongoing moving delays
For more details about the campaign visit, www.norwichcyclingcampaign.org