Norwich exhibition to champion cyclists' rights
Tracey GrayA Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.Tracey Gray
A Norwich group which promotes the use of cycles and champions cyclists' rights is staging exhibition.
The exhibition by Norwich Cycling Campaign is being hosted at the Gallery@Ethika shop based in Timberhill, Norwich from tomorrow until Saturday.
The display will include details of the Fill That Hole website, which aims to make councils repair potholes in the road, news of the campaign on road junctions and for more cycle racks in Norwich, plus details of past rides organised by the campaign.
Also available will be free cycle maps of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the campaign will be available on Saturday between 10am and 4pm.
As a joint offer with Ethika, Born to It, who are makers of organic, environmentally friendly clothing, and Norwich Cycling Campaign are offering anyone joining the campaign between March 16 and 31, the opportunity to win one of six, Born to It t-shirts.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 9 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 10 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
For more details about the campaign visit, www.norwichcyclingcampaign.org