Norwich estate agent’s host Lego house building competition to raise money for Nelson’s Journey
- Credit: Archant
Children are being given the chance to build and value their own Lego house in Norwich tomorrow as part of an event to raise money for a charity supporting bereaved children in Norfolk.
Watsons estate agents has joined forces with their charity of the year, Nelson's Journey, to run the event to celebrate the new partnership.
Nelson the Cat will be on hand and there will also be a colouring competition and Lego house competition. Children will be able to design and build a home out of Lego and set a 'for sale' price on it.
The team from Watsons will then replace its window adverts for a few days with the designs and the winner will receive a prize.
Ray Smith, partner at Watsons, said: 'This is only the start of our partnership with Nelson's Journey and here at Watsons we are really excited for the future and what it has in store for both us and this inspiring charity.
'Their work across the county touched many of our staff here.'
The event takes place tomorrow at the Bank Plain branch in the city centre between 11am and 2pm.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre