Norwich estate agent’s host Lego house building competition to raise money for Nelson’s Journey
- Credit: Archant
Children are being given the chance to build and value their own Lego house in Norwich tomorrow as part of an event to raise money for a charity supporting bereaved children in Norfolk.
Watsons estate agents has joined forces with their charity of the year, Nelson's Journey, to run the event to celebrate the new partnership.
Nelson the Cat will be on hand and there will also be a colouring competition and Lego house competition. Children will be able to design and build a home out of Lego and set a 'for sale' price on it.
The team from Watsons will then replace its window adverts for a few days with the designs and the winner will receive a prize.
Ray Smith, partner at Watsons, said: 'This is only the start of our partnership with Nelson's Journey and here at Watsons we are really excited for the future and what it has in store for both us and this inspiring charity.
You may also want to watch:
'Their work across the county touched many of our staff here.'
The event takes place tomorrow at the Bank Plain branch in the city centre between 11am and 2pm.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 4 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 5 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 6 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September