Norwich estate agent’s host Lego house building competition to raise money for Nelson’s Journey
- Credit: Archant
Children are being given the chance to build and value their own Lego house in Norwich tomorrow as part of an event to raise money for a charity supporting bereaved children in Norfolk.
Watsons estate agents has joined forces with their charity of the year, Nelson's Journey, to run the event to celebrate the new partnership.
Nelson the Cat will be on hand and there will also be a colouring competition and Lego house competition. Children will be able to design and build a home out of Lego and set a 'for sale' price on it.
The team from Watsons will then replace its window adverts for a few days with the designs and the winner will receive a prize.
Ray Smith, partner at Watsons, said: 'This is only the start of our partnership with Nelson's Journey and here at Watsons we are really excited for the future and what it has in store for both us and this inspiring charity.
You may also want to watch:
'Their work across the county touched many of our staff here.'
The event takes place tomorrow at the Bank Plain branch in the city centre between 11am and 2pm.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 7 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 8 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife