Norwich entrepreneur gears up for landmark event
A young entrepreneur is set to celebrate a landmark for his business when he hosts the biggest event in his career to date.
Pete Warner took the plunge and went self-employed two years ago when he was just 24.
Working with five regular venues across Norwich, his company Stacked Promotions runs a series of live gigs around the city.
This month, the firm will bring Bristol-based band Yes Sir Boss to the city in what Mr Warner has described as the biggest gig he has ever attempted to put on.
The gig will feature Norwich bands Killamonjambo and Das Fenster and the Alibis, and Suffolk band Solko. It will be held at Open in Bank Plain on October 20. Mr Warner, 26, who lives in Essex Street, Norwich, said: 'I'm so proud and excited about it.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �7 and are available on www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
For listings to local events, see the Going Out suppplement in the Norwich Evening News every Friday and the what's on section at www.eveningnews24.co.uk photo: denise bradley
- 1 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 2 An ‘Après Ski’ inspired food and drink event is coming to Norwich
- 3 Norwich pub to host Christmas market and Disney breakfast
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 'We've lost £300,000': Bar owner slams £1,000 grant 'insult'
- 6 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 7 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 8 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine: who will get it, when and how?