Norwich entrepreneur gears up for landmark event
A young entrepreneur is set to celebrate a landmark for his business when he hosts the biggest event in his career to date.
Pete Warner took the plunge and went self-employed two years ago when he was just 24.
Working with five regular venues across Norwich, his company Stacked Promotions runs a series of live gigs around the city.
This month, the firm will bring Bristol-based band Yes Sir Boss to the city in what Mr Warner has described as the biggest gig he has ever attempted to put on.
The gig will feature Norwich bands Killamonjambo and Das Fenster and the Alibis, and Suffolk band Solko. It will be held at Open in Bank Plain on October 20. Mr Warner, 26, who lives in Essex Street, Norwich, said: 'I'm so proud and excited about it.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �7 and are available on www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
For listings to local events, see the Going Out suppplement in the Norwich Evening News every Friday and the what's on section at www.eveningnews24.co.uk photo: denise bradley
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 8 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 10 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city