Norwich entrepreneur gears up for landmark event
A young entrepreneur is set to celebrate a landmark for his business when he hosts the biggest event in his career to date.
Pete Warner took the plunge and went self-employed two years ago when he was just 24.
Working with five regular venues across Norwich, his company Stacked Promotions runs a series of live gigs around the city.
This month, the firm will bring Bristol-based band Yes Sir Boss to the city in what Mr Warner has described as the biggest gig he has ever attempted to put on.
The gig will feature Norwich bands Killamonjambo and Das Fenster and the Alibis, and Suffolk band Solko. It will be held at Open in Bank Plain on October 20. Mr Warner, 26, who lives in Essex Street, Norwich, said: 'I'm so proud and excited about it.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �7 and are available on www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
For listings to local events, see the Going Out suppplement in the Norwich Evening News every Friday and the what's on section at www.eveningnews24.co.uk photo: denise bradley
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 7 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 8 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 9 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 10 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?