Norwich drag act set to appear on The X Factor 2018
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich drag duo are set to light up the stage this Saturday on The X Factor 2018 auditions.
Kenny Moore and Chris Thomas Nicoll, both from the city, will appear before the judges this Saturday September 1 when the new series kicks off.
The pair perform under stage name The Squirrels and have performed in pubs and clubs across the county.
When they aren't performing, Kenny works in furniture store Java in Castle Mall and Mr Nicoll at a Norwich bank.
The pair also appear on the new X Factor advert auditioning for judges Louis Tomlinson, Simon Cowell and husband and wife Robbie Williams and Ayda Field.
You may also want to watch:
The duo posted the news on The Squirrels Official Facebook page and fans expressed their excitement at the news,
READ MORE: Set times and stages revealed for all the acts at Sundown 2018One wrote: 'Proper buzzing to see what you do.'
Another added: 'Fabulous news.'
Last year's series also saw Lingwood lad Leon Mallett make it through to the live shows after being reintroduced by Louis Walsh as a wildcard.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
The X Factor 2018 starts on ITV at 8pm this Saturday.