Norwich drag act set to appear on The X Factor 2018
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich drag duo are set to light up the stage this Saturday on The X Factor 2018 auditions.
Kenny Moore and Chris Thomas Nicoll, both from the city, will appear before the judges this Saturday September 1 when the new series kicks off.
The pair perform under stage name The Squirrels and have performed in pubs and clubs across the county.
When they aren't performing, Kenny works in furniture store Java in Castle Mall and Mr Nicoll at a Norwich bank.
The pair also appear on the new X Factor advert auditioning for judges Louis Tomlinson, Simon Cowell and husband and wife Robbie Williams and Ayda Field.
You may also want to watch:
The duo posted the news on The Squirrels Official Facebook page and fans expressed their excitement at the news,
READ MORE: Set times and stages revealed for all the acts at Sundown 2018One wrote: 'Proper buzzing to see what you do.'
Another added: 'Fabulous news.'
Last year's series also saw Lingwood lad Leon Mallett make it through to the live shows after being reintroduced by Louis Walsh as a wildcard.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
The X Factor 2018 starts on ITV at 8pm this Saturday.