Dessert shop brings candy floss and ice cream burrito trend to Norwich
- Credit: and eat it
The ice cream burrito is the latest in a series of food fads to hit the city.
Victoria Fama, owner of And Eat It milkshake and cookie parlour on Prince of Wales Road, has brought a food trend from Instagram to life in Norwich.
The ice cream burrito, which sees scoops of ice cream wrapped in flattened candy floss, is a permanent addition to the shop's menu, which also features freak shakes and monster hot chocolates.
And Eat It launched the colourful creation on Saturday, May 6 and currently offers 26 different ice cream fillings.
Toppings include chocolate chips, rainbow sprinkles, edible glitter, jelly beans, cereals such as Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Crunch, fruit and chocolate buttons.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £3 for a single scoop of ice cream and rise to £4.50 for three scoops.
Ice cream burritos can also be found in Hunstanton along with candy floss ice cream cones.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 8 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop