Dessert shop brings candy floss and ice cream burrito trend to Norwich
- Credit: and eat it
The ice cream burrito is the latest in a series of food fads to hit the city.
Victoria Fama, owner of And Eat It milkshake and cookie parlour on Prince of Wales Road, has brought a food trend from Instagram to life in Norwich.
The ice cream burrito, which sees scoops of ice cream wrapped in flattened candy floss, is a permanent addition to the shop's menu, which also features freak shakes and monster hot chocolates.
And Eat It launched the colourful creation on Saturday, May 6 and currently offers 26 different ice cream fillings.
Toppings include chocolate chips, rainbow sprinkles, edible glitter, jelly beans, cereals such as Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Crunch, fruit and chocolate buttons.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £3 for a single scoop of ice cream and rise to £4.50 for three scoops.
Ice cream burritos can also be found in Hunstanton along with candy floss ice cream cones.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 4 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
- 10 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers