Driver taken to hospital following Grapes Hill crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A man has been taken to hospital following a crash in Norwich.
Police were called to Grapes Hill, near the city centre, at 11.24am on Tuesday, November 3.
The driver had to be taken to hospital after the car he was driving crashed into trees.
A crew from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service was also called to the scene.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary described the man as “conscious and breathing” but was unable to confirm any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers remained on scene till around 1pm.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding