Norwich courses for prospective midwives
Sarah HallThe University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.Sarah Hall
The University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.
The events, to be held in Norwich this month and the next, will give prospective midwives the chance to find out more about the university's Postgraduate Diploma Midwifery course.
The full-time salaried course will run its second intake in October, providing a shortened route for registered adult nurses to become midwives.
Open sessions will take place on Tuesday, April 20 and Wednesday, May 12 in the UEA's Edith Cavell Building on campus.
The course starts on Monday, October 25.
To find out more about the course, to request an information pack and application form, or book a place on one of the open sessions email email@example.com
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 6 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death