Norwich courses for prospective midwives
Sarah HallThe University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.Sarah Hall
The University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.
The events, to be held in Norwich this month and the next, will give prospective midwives the chance to find out more about the university's Postgraduate Diploma Midwifery course.
The full-time salaried course will run its second intake in October, providing a shortened route for registered adult nurses to become midwives.
Open sessions will take place on Tuesday, April 20 and Wednesday, May 12 in the UEA's Edith Cavell Building on campus.
You may also want to watch:
The course starts on Monday, October 25.
To find out more about the course, to request an information pack and application form, or book a place on one of the open sessions email email@example.com
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid