Norwich courses for prospective midwives
Sarah HallThe University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.Sarah Hall
The University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.
The events, to be held in Norwich this month and the next, will give prospective midwives the chance to find out more about the university's Postgraduate Diploma Midwifery course.
The full-time salaried course will run its second intake in October, providing a shortened route for registered adult nurses to become midwives.
Open sessions will take place on Tuesday, April 20 and Wednesday, May 12 in the UEA's Edith Cavell Building on campus.
You may also want to watch:
The course starts on Monday, October 25.
To find out more about the course, to request an information pack and application form, or book a place on one of the open sessions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song