Norwich courses for prospective midwives
Sarah HallThe University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.Sarah Hall
The University of East Anglia will be running open sessions for adult nurses interested in becoming midwives.
The events, to be held in Norwich this month and the next, will give prospective midwives the chance to find out more about the university's Postgraduate Diploma Midwifery course.
The full-time salaried course will run its second intake in October, providing a shortened route for registered adult nurses to become midwives.
Open sessions will take place on Tuesday, April 20 and Wednesday, May 12 in the UEA's Edith Cavell Building on campus.
You may also want to watch:
The course starts on Monday, October 25.
To find out more about the course, to request an information pack and application form, or book a place on one of the open sessions email email@example.com
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 7 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 8 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 9 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 10 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city