Norwich community comes together to celebrate Royal Wedding
Over 100 people from the Sewell Park College area enjoyed a Royal Wedding party at The Lord Rosebery pub yesterday afternoon.
The guest of honour for the outdoor barbecue and vintage party was Norwich North MP Chloe Smith, who joined the celebrations following the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Lord Rosebury manager Sally Hutchinson said: 'It was a fantastic day, absolutely fantastic, I could not have wished for a better day.
'There was about 100 people outside and also a lot of people drinking in the pub so there was maybe 150 to 200 people at one point.
'Everyone came together as a community and I was actually surprised at how many people got involved.
You may also want to watch:
'Chloe stayed for a good couple of hours and had a drink and something from the barbecue, it was really nice to have the support of the local MP.'
Around �60 was also raised from a bucket collection, which will be donated to charities backed by the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 6 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 7 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 8 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game