Norwich community comes together to celebrate Royal Wedding
Over 100 people from the Sewell Park College area enjoyed a Royal Wedding party at The Lord Rosebery pub yesterday afternoon.
The guest of honour for the outdoor barbecue and vintage party was Norwich North MP Chloe Smith, who joined the celebrations following the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Lord Rosebury manager Sally Hutchinson said: 'It was a fantastic day, absolutely fantastic, I could not have wished for a better day.
'There was about 100 people outside and also a lot of people drinking in the pub so there was maybe 150 to 200 people at one point.
'Everyone came together as a community and I was actually surprised at how many people got involved.
You may also want to watch:
'Chloe stayed for a good couple of hours and had a drink and something from the barbecue, it was really nice to have the support of the local MP.'
Around �60 was also raised from a bucket collection, which will be donated to charities backed by the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 9 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans