Norwich City fan gets ‘Champions 2019’ tattoo more than a month before season ends
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich fan has committed to the club claiming the Championship title more than a month before the final game of the season.
Shaun Hood, 39, has been supporting The Yellows ever since his mother took him to Norwich against Milwall in 1989.
Now he is so confident City will top the league on the final day, May 5, he has got a Champions 2019 Norwich tattoo on his leg.
The IT analyst chose to get the piece done as he believes in manager Daniel Farke.
He said: 'Some of my mates have doubted Farke, but I never have. I was saying we'd win the league in September.
You may also want to watch:
'They all call me stupid but the Germans know, they win, and I have always said I'll get the tattoo but never had the bottle.
'Convinced we'll win it now and have been for ages.'
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 5 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Virtual reality centre opens in Norwich with huge choice of games
- 8 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
Call it tempting fate but Mr Hood says the tattoo will stay either way.
The father-of-one added: 'The tattoo has to stay, I think we can lose win and still win the league anyway.'