Norwich City fan gets ‘Champions 2019’ tattoo more than a month before season ends
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich fan has committed to the club claiming the Championship title more than a month before the final game of the season.
Shaun Hood, 39, has been supporting The Yellows ever since his mother took him to Norwich against Milwall in 1989.
Now he is so confident City will top the league on the final day, May 5, he has got a Champions 2019 Norwich tattoo on his leg.
The IT analyst chose to get the piece done as he believes in manager Daniel Farke.
He said: 'Some of my mates have doubted Farke, but I never have. I was saying we'd win the league in September.
'They all call me stupid but the Germans know, they win, and I have always said I'll get the tattoo but never had the bottle.
'Convinced we'll win it now and have been for ages.'
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 6 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 7 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 8 One-bed maisonette is up for sale in one of the coolest parts of Norwich
- 9 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 10 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
Call it tempting fate but Mr Hood says the tattoo will stay either way.
The father-of-one added: 'The tattoo has to stay, I think we can lose win and still win the league anyway.'