Live blog: More Norwich City fans arrive in Glasgow ahead of pre-season friendly against Celtic
Hundreds of hardy Norwich City fans are making the long trip north to Scotland today, to watch their team's pre-season friendly with Celtic.
A friendship between the two clubs emerged after around 3,000 fans of the Scottish Premier League champions came to Norwich in May for City full-back Adam Drury's testimonial.
The party atmosphere created by the Norwich and Celtic supporters made the night a great success and tonight the growing friendship between the clubs will have the chance to grow further.
We will be bringing Canaries fans who were not able to make the long trip a flavour of the fun throughout today, through a live blog.
All the tweets, news, previews and pictures of the day will be brought together in one place, so get involved.
You may also want to watch:
If you use Twitter use the hashtags #NCFC and #CelticNorwichfamily or use the comment bar at the bottom of the live blog, which you can access through the link at the top-right of this page or by going to www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/norwich-city-vs-celtic
Twitter has already been full of tweets about the fun relationship being renewed tonight.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 4 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 5 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 6 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 7 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
@Scuff79 tweeted: 'Nearly there on my 580 mile round trip to Glasgow for Celtic friendly. Dedicated or just plain stupid!!??' and @JakeNCFC12 wrote: 'Jealous of the #yellowarmy travelling to Celtic today.'
While Celtic fan @Frankie said: 'The Celtic family welcome Norwich City fans to Glasgow. Hope you guys have fun.'
Not everyone is as excited about the match however, with @Luke_Boddy saying: 'I'm Norwich through and through. Just don't get the Celtic love-in. Scottish football is Mickey Mouse.'
Meanwhile, with City in Scotland to take on Celtic tonight, here is a top 10 list of facts about the Scottish Premier League champions.
1. Celtic was founded in 1888 and is currently run by chairman Ian Bankier and manager Neil Lennon.
2. Celtic's home stadium, Celtic Park, can seat just over 60,000 people. It was once Britain's largest club stadium.
3. The team have a number of nicknames; The Hoops, The Celts and The Bhoys.
4. Celtic's greatest victory was the 1967 European Cup, becoming the first British club to win Europe's top prize, beating Inter Milan 2-1.
5. The team's signature hooped shirts consist of green and white.
6. Celtic have won the Scottish League Championship on 43 occasions, the Scottish Cup 35 times and the Scottish League Cup 14 times.
7. In 2003 Celtic were estimated to have a fan base of nine million people, including one million in the USA and Canada. There are over 160 Celtic supporters clubs in over 20 countries around the world.
8. In 1965, Celtic began publishing The Celtic View, the oldest club magazine in football.
9. On August 9, 2011 Celtic held a testimonial match in honour of former player John Kennedy. Due to the humanitarian crisis in East Africa, the entire proceeds were donated to Oxfam. An estimated �300,000 was raised.
10. Celtic and fellow Glasgow club Rangers have been fierce rivals ever since the first match between the teams, held in 1888. The rivalry is known as the Old Firm Derby.