'Very sorry and upset': Frustration as Canaries stars unable to show up
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A football supporters club has expressed its disappointment about the cancellation of a popular event due to ongoing Covid restrictions.
Norwich City Fans Social Club [NCFSC] has had to scrap its player's forum which was due to be held on Thursday, September 16.
A statement by the fans club, which recently held a successful family day at the Nest, said a date had previously been arranged with the Canaries.
It added: "We are very sorry and upset that due to circumstances beyond our control we will again have to cancel our player's forum."
Protocols mean players who are in Premier League 'bubbles' are unable to be indoors in the same room as those outside the bubble.
NCFSC volunteer Diane Blazier said they will look to rearrange the event once the rules allow.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus