Norwich City fans chance to play at Carrow Road
Norwich City fans will get another chance to play on the same Carrow Road turf as their heroes, while raising money for charity at the same time.
Football Aid has joined forces with the club to offer supporters the chance to play at Carrow Road on Tuesday, May 15 next year.
The organisation, which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, gives fans the chance to get changed in the changing rooms, pull on a personalised shirt and run down the tunnel before a 90-minute game on the pitch.
The matches have been supported by a host of former Canaries over the years, such as Darren Huckerby, Dean Ashton and Jeremy Goss.
While people have to pay for the privilege, participants can get sponsorship and money raised benefits the work of a charitable project nominated by the club, as well as projects nominated by Football Aid's parent charity Field of Dreams.
You may also want to watch:
To secure a place, visit www.footballaid.com, call Football Aid on 0131 220 5999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.pinkun.com for the latest news from Carrow Road.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 3 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 4 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 5 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 6 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 7 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 8 'If you have a passion, run with it': Nursery boss opens third site
- 9 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat