Norwich City fans chance to play at Carrow Road
Norwich City fans will get another chance to play on the same Carrow Road turf as their heroes, while raising money for charity at the same time.
Football Aid has joined forces with the club to offer supporters the chance to play at Carrow Road on Tuesday, May 15 next year.
The organisation, which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, gives fans the chance to get changed in the changing rooms, pull on a personalised shirt and run down the tunnel before a 90-minute game on the pitch.
The matches have been supported by a host of former Canaries over the years, such as Darren Huckerby, Dean Ashton and Jeremy Goss.
While people have to pay for the privilege, participants can get sponsorship and money raised benefits the work of a charitable project nominated by the club, as well as projects nominated by Football Aid's parent charity Field of Dreams.
You may also want to watch:
To secure a place, visit www.footballaid.com, call Football Aid on 0131 220 5999 or email email@example.com
Visit www.pinkun.com for the latest news from Carrow Road.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 4 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
- 10 Power cut fix delayed due to tree branch stuck in overhead lines