Norwich City fans chance to play at Carrow Road
Norwich City fans will get another chance to play on the same Carrow Road turf as their heroes, while raising money for charity at the same time.
Football Aid has joined forces with the club to offer supporters the chance to play at Carrow Road on Tuesday, May 15 next year.
The organisation, which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, gives fans the chance to get changed in the changing rooms, pull on a personalised shirt and run down the tunnel before a 90-minute game on the pitch.
The matches have been supported by a host of former Canaries over the years, such as Darren Huckerby, Dean Ashton and Jeremy Goss.
While people have to pay for the privilege, participants can get sponsorship and money raised benefits the work of a charitable project nominated by the club, as well as projects nominated by Football Aid's parent charity Field of Dreams.
To secure a place, visit www.footballaid.com, call Football Aid on 0131 220 5999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.pinkun.com for the latest news from Carrow Road.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 4 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 5 'It would mean everything to get it back': Heartfelt plea to reunite widow with engagement ring
- 6 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 7 Smokehouse launches takeaway Sunday roasts with loaded Yorkshire puddings
- 8 'Normal is nerve-wracking': City bosses' plan to keep masks despite rules
- 9 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 10 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week