Everything you need to know ahead of Norwich Traditional Christmas Market
- Credit: Getty Images
Raise a glass of mulled wine in the air as a traditional Christmas market is coming to Norwich this December.
The market will feature wooden chalets selling a range of unique gifts and it will also feature a winter garden and tavern.
Entry is free and whilst you're there make sure to visit the stunning Tunnel of Light which boasts 50,000 LEDS and almost six miles of light strings.
When is it taking place?
The Norwich Traditional Christmas Market runs from December 7 to 23 at The Forum in the city and runs from 10am to 8pm on weekdays and 10am to 6pm on Sundays.
You may also want to watch:
What can I expect?
There will be over 30 stalls at the market selling gifts and festive food including hot ginger bread, roasted chesnuts, grilled sausages and mulled wine.
- 1 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 6 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 7 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
There will also be street entertainment and a winter garden and tavern for you to relax in and unwind after your Christmas shopping which has a covered seating area.
READ MORE: The best Christmas food and gift markets taking place in NorfolkWhat stalls are at the market?
The Cured Meat Company
A L Manock - Handmade Biscuits
The Cheese Board
Chocolate, Coffee and Cake Hut
Mr Olive and Sons
Old Stall - German sausage baguettes
Pick & Mix Chalet
Natural Baltic Amber Jewellery
Animal Hut Gift Company
Beautiful Bags and Bits
Christmas Market Bar
READ MORE: This is when Christmas light switch-ons are taking place in NorfolkHats, Scarves and Gloves
House of Hide
Jabbawocky - Handmade pendants
Justyna - Semi-precious stone jewellery
Me and You - Ladies' Fashion
The Orginal Blanket Co.
Velvet Umbrella - Ornamental Arts and Crafts
Eight more stalls are also set to be announced.
Are there any other markets happening in Norwich?
The Global Village Christmas Market is running at the Forum from November 29 to December 1 from 10am to 5pm and entry is free.
An indoor market with beautiful handcrafted gifts and decorations from around the world. Head outside and there will also be mulled wine and festive food with a brass band and carol singers.