Norwich charity to hold fundraising events in memory of supporter
The Mile Cross Phoenix Children's Project is holding two fundraising events this weekend.
The events are in memory of Jackie Coman, a medium who supported the group before she passed away in September.
A 'Mind, Body and Christmas' fair is being held between 10am and 4.30pm on Saturday, with tarot readings and crafts among the attractions, alongside a visit from Father Christmas.
A clairvoyance evening is also being held at the Mile Cross Road venue on Monday night, with tickets costing �7 on the door or �5 in advance.
One of the Phoenix trustees, George Woodhouse, said: 'As a charity we always need to raise money to keep the doors open and Jackie would always say yes if we needed to do a fundraiser.
You may also want to watch:
'Jackie was a very special lady she helped many, many people with her special gift. As the Phoenix was one of her favourite charities we dedicate this weekend to Jackie and on behalf of the Phoenix Children we thank you Jackie Coman for all your love and support.'
For more details call 01603 403814, Mr Woodhouse on 01603 485308 or go to www.milecrossphoenixchildrensproject.btck.co.uk
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 New pop-up dried flower store opens in Norwich