Norwich charity to hold fundraising events in memory of supporter
The Mile Cross Phoenix Children's Project is holding two fundraising events this weekend.
The events are in memory of Jackie Coman, a medium who supported the group before she passed away in September.
A 'Mind, Body and Christmas' fair is being held between 10am and 4.30pm on Saturday, with tarot readings and crafts among the attractions, alongside a visit from Father Christmas.
A clairvoyance evening is also being held at the Mile Cross Road venue on Monday night, with tickets costing �7 on the door or �5 in advance.
One of the Phoenix trustees, George Woodhouse, said: 'As a charity we always need to raise money to keep the doors open and Jackie would always say yes if we needed to do a fundraiser.
You may also want to watch:
'Jackie was a very special lady she helped many, many people with her special gift. As the Phoenix was one of her favourite charities we dedicate this weekend to Jackie and on behalf of the Phoenix Children we thank you Jackie Coman for all your love and support.'
For more details call 01603 403814, Mr Woodhouse on 01603 485308 or go to www.milecrossphoenixchildrensproject.btck.co.uk
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Multi-vehicle crash causes delays on A11
- 10 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest