Norwich charity balls sells out
Kate ScotterTickets for an annual ball in aid of a Norfolk-based charity have sold out more than two months ahead of the event.Kate Scotter
Tickets for an annual ball in aid of a Norfolk-based charity have sold out more than two months ahead of the event.
A reserve list for tickets has now been set up for this year's Royal Norfolk Show Ball, the 2010 Norfolk Celebration Ball, which will be held on Friday, June 25.
The evening will be a celebration of the best that Norfolk has to offer and is aid of Break, which helps care for vulnerable people in the community.
Although tickets have sold out, sponsorship opportunities are still available, starting at �250 for an advertisement in the programme.
You may also want to watch:
With more than 800 guests, there is also the opportunity to sponsor one of the four seating areas.
Donations towards the prize draw would also be welcome.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 10 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
For more information on the ball, sponsorship opportunities or to donate a prize for the evening, contact Sarah Bunn on 01603 670106 or email email@example.com