Norwich charity balls sells out
Kate ScotterTickets for an annual ball in aid of a Norfolk-based charity have sold out more than two months ahead of the event.Kate Scotter
Tickets for an annual ball in aid of a Norfolk-based charity have sold out more than two months ahead of the event.
A reserve list for tickets has now been set up for this year's Royal Norfolk Show Ball, the 2010 Norfolk Celebration Ball, which will be held on Friday, June 25.
The evening will be a celebration of the best that Norfolk has to offer and is aid of Break, which helps care for vulnerable people in the community.
Although tickets have sold out, sponsorship opportunities are still available, starting at �250 for an advertisement in the programme.
You may also want to watch:
With more than 800 guests, there is also the opportunity to sponsor one of the four seating areas.
Donations towards the prize draw would also be welcome.
- 1 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 2 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 8 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 9 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 10 Police issue urgent appeal for witnesses after sexual assault in Norwich
For more information on the ball, sponsorship opportunities or to donate a prize for the evening, contact Sarah Bunn on 01603 670106 or email email@example.com