Norwich Cathedral to show royal wedding on big screen
- Credit: Getty Images
Norwich Cathedral are to celebrate the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle by screening it on a big screen.
A large screen will be put up in the cathedral nave on Saturday and show all live coverage from the highly anticipated wedding at St George's Chapel in Windsor.
Those at the cathedral will also be able to join in the hymns sung during the service, accompanied by the cathedral organ, and food and drink will be available from the Refectory Cafe.
Guests will start arriving at the chapel in Windsor from 9.30am, with members of the royal family entering through the Galilee Porch at 11.20am.
Prince Harry and the Duke of Cambridge, his best man, are expected to arrive at the chapel's west steps at 11:45am, before the Queen arrives at 11.55am and Ms Markle at 11.59am.
You may also want to watch:
The wedding service begins at 12pm.
• Don't miss the Eastern Daily Press for a week-long series of souvenir supplements to mark the Royal Wedding. Starting on Monday we will look back on previous Royal Weddings through the years. Friday and Saturday's supplements will tell you all you need to know about the big day itself, meanwhile on Monday you can enjoy our 16-page picture special. At the end, all of our supplements can be put together to make one big 52-page souvenir.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners