Norwich Cathedral to launch new Children’s Choir
- Credit: Archant
Children who love to sing are being offered the chance to join a brand new choir at Norwich Cathedral.
The newly created Norwich Cathedral Children's Choir is free to join, open to children aged six to 11 and will meet to rehearse on Saturday mornings.
Those who join before Saturday, 30 November, will have the chance to sing at the Cathedral's Christmas Eve Crib Service.
Ashley Grote, the cathedral's master of music said: "[This] is a great opportunity for children who love to sing to simply have fun with music and to enjoy the unique experience of taking part in special events at Norwich Cathedral.
"There is no audition to join the choir and no experience is necessary - the only pre-requisite is a love of singing!"
You may also want to watch:
The choir's first public performance will be at the Christmas Eve Crib Service at midday.
For more information on how to join, email email@example.com or visit www.cathedral.org.uk
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station