WATCH: Norwich care home wants to share positivity with feel-good video
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich care home has rallied together to spread some positivity during lockdown with a video.
People living at St John’s House Care Home on Heigham Road, as well as staff, have taken part in a video which features rainbow banners to thank NHS workers.
Staff decided to set up the shoot, which took one week to film, as residents were missing loved ones but wanted to communicate safely.
They hope the video, which Is soundtracked to Reach for the Stars by S Club 7, will help spread love.
Grace Gardiner, activities assistant, said: “As there are no visits at the moment we thought a video would enable our residents to send love and wishes to family. They all loved it which was emotional.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope the video spreads our positivity to as many people as possible and hope everybody stays safe.”
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding