Norwich car park to be closed
Sarah HallA Norwich city centre car park will be closed over part of the weekend.Essential work to Kiln House means Pottergate car park will be closed on Sunday morning.Sarah Hall
A Norwich city centre car park will be closed over part of the weekend.
Essential work to Kiln House means Pottergate car park will be closed on Sunday morning.
The car park, owned by Norwich City Council, will be closed because a contractor needs to carry out repairs to the building.
It will be re-opened to the public by 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village