Norwich car park to be closed
Sarah HallA Norwich city centre car park will be closed over part of the weekend.Essential work to Kiln House means Pottergate car park will be closed on Sunday morning.Sarah Hall
A Norwich city centre car park will be closed over part of the weekend.
Essential work to Kiln House means Pottergate car park will be closed on Sunday morning.
The car park, owned by Norwich City Council, will be closed because a contractor needs to carry out repairs to the building.
It will be re-opened to the public by 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 10 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich