Parking area at Norwich park to shut for day for repair work
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa/Archant
A car park at a popular Norwich spot will be closed for one day for repair works.
Norwich City Council has announced the work will be taking place at Waterloo Park on Angel Road on Monday, June 28.
This will be for resurfacing work as well as filling in some of the potholes in the car park.
Pedestrian access will remain open as usual.
A spokesperson for the city council said: "All other access points to the park will remain open.
You may also want to watch:
"Thanks for your patience while we do this work to improve the car park."
Meanwhile, there are also hopes that the Waterloo Park café could reopen later this summer.
Interested parties have come forward to the city council expressing an interest to take on the building with four chosen to be suitable for tender stage.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 6 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years
- 9 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens