Norfolk Day 2021: City Hosts welcome visitors to tour around City of Stories
- Credit: Denise Ferley
A quick whizz around the City of Stories was enjoyed by revellers soaking up the Norfolk Day atmosphere in Norwich.
Norwich Business Improvement Districts (BID) City Hosts ran two tours today (Tuesday, July 27) with one of its city hosts supervisors, Richard Edwards.
The walk covered all the highlights and interesting and quirky facts Norwich had to offer – from its history to its buildings and people.
The free walk began at The Forum, on Millennium Plain, and lasted around 90 minutes.
Run by the Norwich Business Improvement District, Norwich City Hosts are made up of local volunteers passionate about the city.
You may also want to watch:
They are in the city centre regularly to help with directions, recommendations, information about events, or for friendly chats about Norwich. They can be spotted by their ‘Here to Help’ blue tabards.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire