Norwich book signing with aviation artist
If you are interested in planes and in history, especially Americans in Norfolk during the second world war, then head for The Forum in Norwich tomorrow.
Signing copies of his latest publication, Liberators Over Norwich, and previous offerings, will be the talented aviation artist, city-born Mike Bailey.
This book is a rare slice of aviation history.
For the illustrated story of the 458th Bomb Group based at Horsham St Faith, Mike has teamed up with Ron Mackay and Darin Scorza to produce the book now on sale in this country and across America.
Mike will be signing copies of it, along with others, and meeting people at The Forum between 11am and 2pm on Saturday January 15.
You may also want to watch:
Liberators Over Norwich is published by Schiffer Military History and is the shops now.
Don't miss the story behind the new book on the Derek James page next week.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 4 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 7 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 8 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 9 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week