Norwich book signing with aviation artist
If you are interested in planes and in history, especially Americans in Norfolk during the second world war, then head for The Forum in Norwich tomorrow.
Signing copies of his latest publication, Liberators Over Norwich, and previous offerings, will be the talented aviation artist, city-born Mike Bailey.
This book is a rare slice of aviation history.
For the illustrated story of the 458th Bomb Group based at Horsham St Faith, Mike has teamed up with Ron Mackay and Darin Scorza to produce the book now on sale in this country and across America.
Mike will be signing copies of it, along with others, and meeting people at The Forum between 11am and 2pm on Saturday January 15.
You may also want to watch:
Liberators Over Norwich is published by Schiffer Military History and is the shops now.
Don't miss the story behind the new book on the Derek James page next week.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 8 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'