Norwich book signing with aviation artist
If you are interested in planes and in history, especially Americans in Norfolk during the second world war, then head for The Forum in Norwich tomorrow.
Signing copies of his latest publication, Liberators Over Norwich, and previous offerings, will be the talented aviation artist, city-born Mike Bailey.
This book is a rare slice of aviation history.
For the illustrated story of the 458th Bomb Group based at Horsham St Faith, Mike has teamed up with Ron Mackay and Darin Scorza to produce the book now on sale in this country and across America.
Mike will be signing copies of it, along with others, and meeting people at The Forum between 11am and 2pm on Saturday January 15.
You may also want to watch:
Liberators Over Norwich is published by Schiffer Military History and is the shops now.
Don't miss the story behind the new book on the Derek James page next week.
- 1 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 2 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 3 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 4 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 5 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 6 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 7 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 8 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 9 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 10 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders