Norwich book launch for GoGoHares
- Credit: Helen Vinsen
A children's book commissioned by Norfolk children's charity Break to support its GoGoHares trail in 2018 was launched in Norwich on Saturday.
Sally Adams, a previous Gorilla and Dragon artist, came up with a idea for the character, Mr Harebean, that made it through a selection committee earlier in the year.
She was on hand on Saturday, October 28 at Jarrolds to read the book titled Mr Harebean and His Suit and also sign copies.
All the proceeds will be go to Break as part of the GoGoHares project.
Mr Harebean's story started one day when an invitation dropped on his doormat for a party. 'Do Dress Different,' it said - and from that moment his adventure started.
You may also want to watch:
Carole Slaughter, marketing manager for Jarrolds, said the event was a fabulous way to support GoGoHares 2018.
'We hope that many people will buy and enjoy the book,' she said.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
For more information, visit www.gogohares.co.uk