Norwich book launch for GoGoHares
- Credit: Helen Vinsen
A children's book commissioned by Norfolk children's charity Break to support its GoGoHares trail in 2018 was launched in Norwich on Saturday.
Sally Adams, a previous Gorilla and Dragon artist, came up with a idea for the character, Mr Harebean, that made it through a selection committee earlier in the year.
She was on hand on Saturday, October 28 at Jarrolds to read the book titled Mr Harebean and His Suit and also sign copies.
All the proceeds will be go to Break as part of the GoGoHares project.
Mr Harebean's story started one day when an invitation dropped on his doormat for a party. 'Do Dress Different,' it said - and from that moment his adventure started.
You may also want to watch:
Carole Slaughter, marketing manager for Jarrolds, said the event was a fabulous way to support GoGoHares 2018.
'We hope that many people will buy and enjoy the book,' she said.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
For more information, visit www.gogohares.co.uk