Norwich book launch for GoGoHares
- Credit: Helen Vinsen
A children's book commissioned by Norfolk children's charity Break to support its GoGoHares trail in 2018 was launched in Norwich on Saturday.
Sally Adams, a previous Gorilla and Dragon artist, came up with a idea for the character, Mr Harebean, that made it through a selection committee earlier in the year.
She was on hand on Saturday, October 28 at Jarrolds to read the book titled Mr Harebean and His Suit and also sign copies.
All the proceeds will be go to Break as part of the GoGoHares project.
Mr Harebean's story started one day when an invitation dropped on his doormat for a party. 'Do Dress Different,' it said - and from that moment his adventure started.
Carole Slaughter, marketing manager for Jarrolds, said the event was a fabulous way to support GoGoHares 2018.
'We hope that many people will buy and enjoy the book,' she said.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 3 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 4 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 5 Restaurant loses walk-in trade after months of roadworks
- 6 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 7 Teenager holding knife chases boy along city road
- 8 Final warning for officer following clash between two women and cops
- 9 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 10 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
For more information, visit www.gogohares.co.uk