Norwich book launch for GoGoHares
- Credit: Helen Vinsen
A children's book commissioned by Norfolk children's charity Break to support its GoGoHares trail in 2018 was launched in Norwich on Saturday.
Sally Adams, a previous Gorilla and Dragon artist, came up with a idea for the character, Mr Harebean, that made it through a selection committee earlier in the year.
She was on hand on Saturday, October 28 at Jarrolds to read the book titled Mr Harebean and His Suit and also sign copies.
All the proceeds will be go to Break as part of the GoGoHares project.
Mr Harebean's story started one day when an invitation dropped on his doormat for a party. 'Do Dress Different,' it said - and from that moment his adventure started.
Carole Slaughter, marketing manager for Jarrolds, said the event was a fabulous way to support GoGoHares 2018.
'We hope that many people will buy and enjoy the book,' she said.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years
For more information, visit www.gogohares.co.uk