Norwich Barbershop Singers raise money for local charity
- Credit: Archant
Norwich barber shop singers The Fine City Chorus sang a variety of songs including a rendition of Adele's hit song Let me feel your love at a function on November 17 where £252 was raised for charity.
The event took place at The Cottage in Thunder Lane, Thorpe and the money raised will go to Norfolk SEN Network.
The organisation is a local, independent charity which assists parents of children with special educational needs to obtain the right placement or provision to meet their needs.
The charity was launched on November 20, 1987 at the Hewett School in Norwich.
Pat Brickley, development worker for the charity said: 'It's 30 years since we began helping parents to have their child's needs assessed. We are needed just as much today as we were 30 years ago.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the charity email: email@example.com or telephone: 01603 300178.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire