Norwich bar launches new cocktail menu - complete with Harry Potter-inspired Butterbeer
- Credit: be at one
A bar in Norwich has brewed a new range of cocktails even Professor Snape would approve of.
Be At One on Bank Plain has launched a new cocktail menu inspired by childhood favourites from Harry Potter to Petits Filous.
According to the bar, the drinks are intended to help customers 'rebel against adulthood' and take them back to a time when 'things weren't as hard or complicated'.
Heading up the new menu is the Petty Filoo, a twist on the fromage frais pots often packed inside lunch boxes. The drink is made with Beefeater pink gin, egg whites, lemon and sugar and is topped off with its very own lid.
Another stand out drink is the Butter Beer, which takes its name and inspiration from J.K. Rowling's wizard drink, Butterbeer, a treat Harry Potter and his friends often enjoyed throughout the series.
You may also want to watch:
Muggles can now get their hands on the drink, which contains Chivas Regal, peanut butter milk stout, hazelnut and egg.
Other cocktails on the menu include a toast and butter daiquiri and a silly moo alcoholic milkshake.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 8 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 9 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 10 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults
Prices for the new drinks start from £8.50.
For more information visit beatone.co.uk