Norwich bar launches new cocktail menu - complete with Harry Potter-inspired Butterbeer
- Credit: be at one
A bar in Norwich has brewed a new range of cocktails even Professor Snape would approve of.
Be At One on Bank Plain has launched a new cocktail menu inspired by childhood favourites from Harry Potter to Petits Filous.
According to the bar, the drinks are intended to help customers 'rebel against adulthood' and take them back to a time when 'things weren't as hard or complicated'.
Heading up the new menu is the Petty Filoo, a twist on the fromage frais pots often packed inside lunch boxes. The drink is made with Beefeater pink gin, egg whites, lemon and sugar and is topped off with its very own lid.
Another stand out drink is the Butter Beer, which takes its name and inspiration from J.K. Rowling's wizard drink, Butterbeer, a treat Harry Potter and his friends often enjoyed throughout the series.
You may also want to watch:
Muggles can now get their hands on the drink, which contains Chivas Regal, peanut butter milk stout, hazelnut and egg.
Other cocktails on the menu include a toast and butter daiquiri and a silly moo alcoholic milkshake.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 8 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
Prices for the new drinks start from £8.50.
For more information visit beatone.co.uk