Norwich bar launches new cocktail menu - complete with Harry Potter-inspired Butterbeer
- Credit: be at one
A bar in Norwich has brewed a new range of cocktails even Professor Snape would approve of.
Be At One on Bank Plain has launched a new cocktail menu inspired by childhood favourites from Harry Potter to Petits Filous.
According to the bar, the drinks are intended to help customers 'rebel against adulthood' and take them back to a time when 'things weren't as hard or complicated'.
Heading up the new menu is the Petty Filoo, a twist on the fromage frais pots often packed inside lunch boxes. The drink is made with Beefeater pink gin, egg whites, lemon and sugar and is topped off with its very own lid.
Another stand out drink is the Butter Beer, which takes its name and inspiration from J.K. Rowling's wizard drink, Butterbeer, a treat Harry Potter and his friends often enjoyed throughout the series.
Muggles can now get their hands on the drink, which contains Chivas Regal, peanut butter milk stout, hazelnut and egg.
Other cocktails on the menu include a toast and butter daiquiri and a silly moo alcoholic milkshake.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 4 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 5 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 6 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 7 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 10 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'
Prices for the new drinks start from £8.50.
For more information visit beatone.co.uk