Norwich quartet Galli to release debut EP
- Credit: Tina Flores
Norwich-based quartet Galli are set to release their debut EP In The Roundhouse There's Hornets.
The EP was recorded at The Crunch, a recording studio in a 3,000 square foot Cold War Bunker situated 10 miles north of Norwich, and is due for release on September 18.
The EP follows on from the release of their debut single Sabika which received support from BBC Radio 6 Music.
Sabika was released on February 22 via Drongo Records and is an eerie insight into the depths of sleep paralysis - which was inspired by their friend's painting that features as the artwork for the single.
It was this track, which was the first record taken from the upcoming EP, that lead them onto being handpicked to support local trio Mammal Hands.
You may also want to watch:
Comprised of Georgia King on vocals and guitar, Cecily Eno on backing vocals, Ash Woolnough on bass and Alex Elliot on drums, Galli's music combines elements of alternative soft rock, soul and jazz.
- In The Roundhouse There's Hornets will be available to download and buy from September 18 onwards via their Bandcamp page
- The EP will also be available to stream on Spotify and all other streaming platforms
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station