New B&M store to open in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A new B&M store is opening in Norwich next month.
The budget retailer, which already has stores in the Riverside Retail Park and in Mile Cross Lane, is opening the new store in Neatmarket, just off Hall Road.
The scheduled opening date for the store is November 20.
B&M has opened more than 600 stores since it formed in 1978.
Last month the company announced plans to open up to 45 stores this financial year.
You may also want to watch:
B&M European Value Retail said it has been buoyed by a “strong” first half of trading, as group revenues grew by 25.3pc in the six months to September 26.
This was particularly driven by 29.5pc growth from its UK retail stores.
- 1 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 6 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 7 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 8 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
It said it now expects to post earnings before tax and interest of £285 million for the half-year, ahead of its previous guidance of between £250 million and £270 million.