New B&M store to open in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A new B&M store is opening in Norwich next month.
The budget retailer, which already has stores in the Riverside Retail Park and in Mile Cross Lane, is opening the new store in Neatmarket, just off Hall Road.
The scheduled opening date for the store is November 20.
B&M has opened more than 600 stores since it formed in 1978.
Last month the company announced plans to open up to 45 stores this financial year.
B&M European Value Retail said it has been buoyed by a “strong” first half of trading, as group revenues grew by 25.3pc in the six months to September 26.
This was particularly driven by 29.5pc growth from its UK retail stores.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 4 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 5 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 6 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 9 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 10 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
It said it now expects to post earnings before tax and interest of £285 million for the half-year, ahead of its previous guidance of between £250 million and £270 million.