Last chance for artists to appear at huge city fair
- Credit: Mike and Sonia Marshall
The biggest contemporary art fair outside of London is coming to the city in December and has issued it's last call for artist applications.
The fair is in it's sixth year and is inviting artists, galleries and art dealers to be part of the event at St Andrews Hall.
Regionally, new exhibitors taking part include Tracey Ross, Dawny Christien and Penny Coult from Norwich.
Art Fair East was founded in 2015 by leading Norfolk-based artists Will Teather and Brian Korteling.
Will Teather said: "I can confirm already that this year promises to bring a range of work never seen before in the East of England.
You may also want to watch:
“There is still time to apply to take part in this year’s fair and we look forward to hearing from new applicants as well as regular participants.”
Applicants can find out more information on how to apply at www.artfaireast.com
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 9 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 10 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
This year’s fair will runs 3 - 5 December at St Andrews Hall in Norwich.