Last chance for artists to appear at huge city fair
- Credit: Mike and Sonia Marshall
The biggest contemporary art fair outside of London is coming to the city in December and has issued it's last call for artist applications.
The fair is in it's sixth year and is inviting artists, galleries and art dealers to be part of the event at St Andrews Hall.
Regionally, new exhibitors taking part include Tracey Ross, Dawny Christien and Penny Coult from Norwich.
Art Fair East was founded in 2015 by leading Norfolk-based artists Will Teather and Brian Korteling.
Will Teather said: "I can confirm already that this year promises to bring a range of work never seen before in the East of England.
“There is still time to apply to take part in this year’s fair and we look forward to hearing from new applicants as well as regular participants.”
Applicants can find out more information on how to apply at www.artfaireast.com
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 3 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 4 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 5 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 6 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 7 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 10 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
This year’s fair will runs 3 - 5 December at St Andrews Hall in Norwich.